I am a WIFE to a loving husband, A MAMA to our little prince, A DAUGHTER to such a caring parent, A GOOD FRIEND For a GOOD PEOPLE.

About Me

My photo
*Daughter:Sister:Wife:Mother*

My Fav Song

HaLLuu 2011


Its not too late, I'm welcoming 2011 with gratitude, new hope and love..


Happy New Year to all my dearest family and friends..May the year 2011 will bring us more joy, happiness, prosperity, a good health and a better life in store for our incoming futures...


And for this new 2011, I wanna make a new resolution and absolutely new revolution in life, and for the beginning of my revolution, i'm looking forward for any possibility ahead..
May everything going smoothly as planned and got blessed from Allah..InshaAllah..

FORGIVE AND FORGET, is the best medicine to make our life going more joy and happiness..
Cheer up Everyone! ^_^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

.........................................................................................

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

nuffnang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WSB

WSB